Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Update

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged. So much has happened in the last few months with Matt graduating and moving back to Mesa, along with an unplanned trip to Kansas and a few other rough patches, but I know things will get back on track eventually. I've really missed blogging and trying new recipes, but I plan to try a few new ones this week. Tonight we are going to make calzones, which may or may not end up on here. We will see. I've also started something called Meat of the Month as a Facebook group. So, if you're on Facebook, you're welcome to join! Basically, we will be trying a new meat or a new style of cooking every month. Everyone is welcome! We will probably be having our first event next weekend. I'm pretty excited about it. I think it will be a fun way to try new things! I think I will also blog about it too and share the recipes and photos, so that if you can't come, you can still share the experience with us and try it at home! :) Some of the recipes to look for this week are a Jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breast and a Pork Roll-up (I haven't thought of a clever name for this one yet! :) Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment