Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Penzey's Spice Market

So, in my last post I talked about Ancho Chili Powder, which I said I get at Penzey's Spice Market in Scottsdale, but (I totally should have known this!) you can order spices from their website and they will mail them out to you. Their website is: www.penzeys.com. Just from my experience with them, you get a large amount of spices at (usually) cheaper prices than the grocery store. They are definitely worth checking out! So, if you're near Scottsdale they are located at 3310 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 and I just read that Penzey's is coming to Tucson!! Too bad they weren't here when I moved here 4 years ago! The store in Tucson isn't open yet and I couldn't find anything about when they will be opening, but when they do they will be at 4128 N. Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705. It's a great way to try new spices because you can get about 1.5 ounces for around $3. Geez, you'd think I work there with the way I'm pushing this, huh? They should pay me for all this promoting I'm doing!! Ha, ha! ;) But seriously, you should check them out. When you go, DEFINITELY buy the Vietnamese cinnamon, I mean seriously, this is the best cinnamon ever. You will never buy the regular cinnamon again.  Anyway, I could talk about all their spices for hours, but I won't, so you should go check them out for yourself! :)

5 comments:

  1. Penzey's has moved!! They are now located in Tempe Marketplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penzy's is located on Oracle and Limberlost in Tucson=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I googled for a image of Penzeys for my blog, and yours came up. Happy to find someone else who loves them as much as me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I could spend hours (and lots of money) in Penzey's! :) Their spices are amazing!

    ReplyDelete