Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rough Day

Well, I was all prepared to make this chicken dish I've been thinking about, but I've been rather klutzy today and I thought it best not to use knives or other sharp instruments in this state. :) It all started when I dropped an egg this morning while I was making french toast. Oh, did I mention that I dropped this egg onto my bare foot? Yeah, fun times. But the french toast was excellent. I used Vietnamese cinnamon which I must say is so much better than regular cinnamon. I highly recommend getting it. For those of you in the Phoenix area, you can find it at Penzey's Spice Market in Scottsdale on Hayden and Osborn. That spice market is such a cool place. They carry spices from A-Z and have anything you could think of and want. Anyway, I will be making this chicken dish tomorrow and I'm thinking of making potatoes with it...maybe a new potato salad recipe. I will think of something! :) Until then, it's take-out Chinese food! Ha, ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment