Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My inspiration for my blog

I was on Facebook today and sometimes for my Post I put what I'm making for dinner. I usually get several comments on it and today was no different. So, I decided that it might be kind of cool to have a blog of what I'm making for dinner...the recipe and maybe even some pictures. I'm sure there a lot of blogs like this out there, but at least this way, I can share my recipes with my friends and family. That's what inspired my blog and that's what inspires me to cook. I love making people happy through food. I'm grateful that I have an adventurous husband who will try anything!! :)

Just to let you know...I wasn't always a good cook. When Matt and I first got married, I made some not-so-good meals. But that's okay because I tried. I think that's all that matters. If you try and keep trying you will get better. It's about learning flavors and then once you know what certain spices taste like it's easier to pair them with other spices and flavors.

Anyway, I'm going to try to blog at least 3-4 times a week, but we will see how it goes for now. What's on the menu for tonight is Chipotle Shrimp and Pineapple Tacos with Guacamole and Black Beans. I will have to blog about the recipe later because I haven't come up with it yet! Ha, ha! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jen- as always I LOVE your cooking....super excited that you started this, now I can pretend that I am just as good as you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole! Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this too. I just hope people will want to read it! lol :)

    ReplyDelete